baby

Monday, July 24, 2006

hidup MGB!

this morning I woke up with hope that I can spend the day at office the way I spent it the last 3 days - sit nicely on my chair, browsing here and there, update the application I've been working with once in a while, pray that there'll be no call from clients, pack things up at 5 and go back home - :D

then again, I've just found out that one of my project is scheduled to be tested by next week, means I have to rush finishing the application. Anyhow, my notebook is not with me now, and I'm currently using my hubby notebook (since he's still at xiamen), thus it's a bit difficult for me (with my lazy ass) to continue the work since I haven't got my required programs installed in hubby's notebook.
So, I think I'll just wait until tomorrow to meet my colleagues, then I can get the installation source from them, hee hee...

this morning I received a good news from xiamen, later at noon not so good news came up, hmm...hopefully his negative thought won't end up as a truth...so I'm waiting for another good news tonight...
anyway, I think they enjoy their time there, they've managed to get to final for 1 category, and tonight they've been asked to perform in a concert, yay! that's quite cool, since only 9 choirs from 9 countries will participate.

hey, it's almost 5 already, hee hee...
no interruption call, nothing to do!
so I'm off to home in any minute now.
ciao!

No comments: