baby

Friday, July 21, 2006

new blog!

hi there!

this is my first post in blogspot, but it's not actually my first blog, I've got myself a blog at friendster long time ago, and it's been a long time since my last update.
I guess most likely we can expect the same thing happen to this one :)

anyway, my previous blog was quite boring since mostly the topic was about my job, this one hopefully won't be that bad
Actually the thing inspired me the most to create a new blog is to write down my ongoing experience of pregnancy :)

yes, I'm currently 3 months pregnant (13 weeks to be precise), and having and enjoying every joyful moment, and I think there are still a lot more to come, and I want to memorize it and write it down so I (or my child later on) can read and remember this time.

I guess that's all for my first post.
btw, this was actually written on the day this blog created, which is July 21st, but I got stuck in a moment, missing my notebook (which has just been taken for recovery) and decided to leave office early, thus I only get a chance to actually publish this post now.

No comments: