baby

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

short post

hey!
I received exciting news from xiamen today, they've managed to get 1 gold medal and 1 silver medal, how cool is that?!
it was a suprise yet very happy news.

it's good for them to achieve some big acknowledgment from world level competition like this, and hopefully they can get the same appreciation here at their own country.
they were even asked to perform in one of the concert held for citizen there, very cool isn't it?

anyway...2 more days and he'll fly back home :)

oh, I actually have another piece of my mind that I want to post in this blog, maybe I'll keep it for tomorrow :)

speaking of pregnancy, the tummy has grew quite fast these past few days.
gee...I even kind of worry that it's abnormal in a sense that it's too big for 3 to 4 months pregnancy. Maybe I get weight too much and too soon :">
let's see, I'm planning to ask my doctor next month when I see him.

really can't wait to feel the movement.
anyhow, lately I've been waken up several times in my sleep, maybe the phase of "having problem on get to sleep" has been started. lucky for me I can still continue the sleep each time I awake :D

5PM already.
gonna pack up and leave office.

see ya.

No comments: